3.3.13

It's all about motivation

A few days ago I was lucky enough to get to know an exceptional athlete who (inconsciously) really has motivated me in going further my way and keeping my dreams on.

This German athlete, Stefan Schlegel, wanted to complete one of his life-dreams and decided 2012 to participate (and finish) to the world's longest bicycle race "Race Across America - RAAM", certainly the hardest bicycle race worldwide. The solo racers have a maximum of twelve days and five hours to ride the RAAM distance. That mean they have to ride more than 400 kilometers a day, every day for almost 2 weeks. Crazy isn't it? And he's finished it at the 10th position (4.800 km in 11 days, 5 h. and 1 min.). For more information go to http://www.stefans-race.de/en/athlete


His plans are to start again 2014 and I invite you to support his efforts and follow him on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/StefansRace.de?fref=ts) or his website. It is worth it

„You can reach anything you want in your life, you just need to really want it!“ he says.

Do you have days where you don’t feel like doing what you know you need to do or you want to do? In the past I had a lot of such days and I know how difficult it is to motivate yourself. I don't have THE solution but beginning with small steps and working your way to the next level is worth the trouble.

What motivates YOU?

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment